Brandon joined the Cornell Center for Advanced Computing in 2014 as a member of the
the Consulting Group. Previously, Brandon completed his doctoral research on
method development in metabolic modelling and applications of metabolic modelling
to genetic interactions at Cornell under the advisement of
or phone 607.255.3863.
Areas of Research or Expertise
- Software development
- Safety-critical programming
- Parallel computing
- Systems programming
- Computational biology
- Systems biology
- Linear modelling of metabolic systems
- Leading a group in software development and research related to integrating mRNA or protein expression data with reaction stoichiometry to infer metabolic fluxes (FALCON).
- arXiv e-print archive
- Dairy-farm economics simulation
- Microarray database management and programming: MADUK was a harmonious fork and installation of
SMD (Stanford Microarray Database) at the University of Kentucky.
- Applied Type System (ATS)
Publications and Presentations
Publication listing on Google Scholar.
Works listing on ORCID.
B.S., Computer Science and Mathematics, University of Kentucky
Ph.D., Computational Biology and Medicine, Cornell University
International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB)
Reading novels, history, software development, wiki editing, local flora.