Jump to navigation Jump to search
This editor runs on Windows and is able to edit files on the CAC cluster by transferring them automatically every time you open or save a file.
- Download from EditPlus
- Install by opening the download.
- Run EditPlus.
- Under the File menu, select FTP, then Open Remote...
- Create a configuration for CAC by pressing Settings.
- Fill out the main fields with your username and password for v4.
- Under the advanced tab, enable the sftp checkbox to turn on secure ftp. Then hit OK.
- Get a listing of your files on linuxlogin1.cac.cornell.edu. Select the one you want to open.