Jump to navigation Jump to search
AIDA General Information
- Aida is a private cluster with restricted access to members of bs54_0001 and rab38_0001 groups.
- Head node: aida.cac.cornell.edu (access via ssh)
- 6 compute nodes with V100 GPUs (c0017-c0022)
- 6 compute nodes with A100 GPUs (c0071-c0076)
- many nodes from the former Atlas2 cluster
- Please send any questions and report problems to: email@example.com
- All nodes below are Intel Xeon generations that supports vector extensions up to AVX-512
- All nodes below have hyperthreading is turned on.
2x18 core Intel Xeon Skylake 6154 CPUs with base clock 3GHz (turbo up to 3.7GHz)
c0017: x5 GPU/Nvidia Tesla V100 16GB
Memory: 754GB swap: 187GB /tmp: 700GB
c00[18-21]: x5 GPU/Nvidia Tesla V100 16GB
Memory: 376GB swap: 187GB /tmp: 700GB
c0022: x2 GPU/Nvidia Tesla V100 16GB
Memory: 1.5TB swap: 187GB /tmp: 100GB /scratch: 1TB
2x28 core Intel Xeon Ice Lake Gold 6348 CPUs with base clock 2.6GHz x4 GPU/Nvidia Tesla A100 80GB Memory: 1TB swap: 187GB /tmp: 3TB
For detailed information and a quick-start SLURM guide, see the Slurm page.