TUC client config
First thing you need to do is adjust the matlab classpath by editing this classpath file at $matlabroot/toolbox/local/classpath.txt (see attachment for mine, you should be able to mostly cut and paste from there, watch the versions of the jars though, some may have changed from when I set up my linux machine).
- Download apache-cxf 2.2.4 from cxf download. Copy cxf/lib/*.jar to $matlabroot/toolbox/local/classpath.txt. (Get list of files with "dir /b/s lib\*.jar")
- Removing $matlabroot/java/jarext/ice/* from classpath.txt
The following are in SVN:
- Add littlejohn_0.1.0.jar to classpath.txt
- Add bcprov-jdk16-143.jar (or appropriate version)
- Add cog-jglobus-1.7.0.jar
- Add puretls.jar, cryptix-asn1.jar, cryptix32.jar, cryptix.jar
Next you'll need the .m files that make up the PCT interface:
These just need to be in the Matlab path. So the easiest thing to do is just to save them to a directory and when you open matlab just go that directory. That should be fine for testing. Create a folder called "resource" in that directory and pull down the wsdl and *.xsd files from here:
You already grabbed two matlab files that should help you test things.
This configures a generic scheduler object to use the above files. This is the kind of thing that we will eventually due in a template, but this is the easiest way to get start testing things.
Lastly, there is a demo submission file that submits a (very) simple job using the scheduler configured above: https://forge.cornell.edu/svn/repos/cactools/projects/TUC/resource/PCT/cacsubmit.m
If it’s not clear:
>> j = cacsubmit(sched)