Webinar series: Best practices for HPC software Developers
Contact: Paul Redfern
Cell: (607) 227-1865
FOR RELEASE: April 22, 2016
ITHACA, N.Y. - A webinar series on best practices for HPC software developers begins May 4. The webinars will occur at approximately 2 weeks intervals and last about 1 hour each.
Topics will include:
- What All Codes Should Do: Overview of Best Practices in HPC Software Development
- Developing, Configuring, Building and Deploying HPC Software
- Distributed Version Control and Continuous Integration Testing
- Testing and Documenting your Code
- How the HPC Environment is Different from the Desktop (and Why)
- Best Performance Analysis and Optimization
- Best Practices for I/O on HPC Systems
The series is designed for HPC software developers who are seeking help in increasing their team’s productivity, as well staff who support HPC users. It is sponsored by the IDEAS scientific software productivity project and ANL, NERSC, and ORNL.
To participate, register here.